from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of spoil.
- adj. Of food, that has deteriorated to the point of no longer being usable or edible.
- adj. Having a selfish or greedy character due to pampering.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- adj. having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention
Sorry, no etymologies found.