from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Slang Intoxicated; drunk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of boil.
- adj. Cooked in boiling water.
- adj. having reached the boiling point
- adj. angry
- adj. drunk
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Dressed or cooked by boiling; subjected to the action of a boiling liquid.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Raised to the boiling-point.
- Prepared by being subjected to the heat of boiling water: sometimes substantively (from its use as a heading on bills of fare) for meat dressed or cooked by boiling: as, “a great piece of cold boiled,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cooked in hot water
Sorry, no etymologies found.