from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of damage.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. changed so as to reduce value, function, or other desirable trait; -- usually not used of persons. Opposite of
- adj. Rendered imperfect by impairing the integrity of some part, or by breaking. Opposite of
- adj. being unjustly brought into disrepute.
- adj. made to appear imperfect; -- especially of reputation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. harmed or injured or spoiled
- adj. being unjustly brought into disrepute
Sorry, no etymologies found.