- v. Simple past tense and past participle of damage.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. changed so as to reduce value, function, or other desirable trait; -- usually not used of persons. Opposite of
- adj. Rendered imperfect by impairing the integrity of some part, or by breaking. Opposite of
- adj. being unjustly brought into disrepute.
- adj. made to appear imperfect; -- especially of reputation.
- adj. harmed or injured or spoiled
- adj. being unjustly brought into disrepute
“GRAEME DOBELL: Mr Kerr says the new government wants to repair what he calls a damaged relationship with the South Pacific.”
“I have been to visit a few times but I’m brain damaged from the number of hideous chores that we got through this weekend and couldn’t think of anything to say apart from ‘Its very pink here.’”
“Well this bridge, now slightly damaged, is a bit of a local treasure and even has its own fancy name; Pont de Flaque.”
“If I want to laugh at brain damaged adolescents I can always rent a Beavis and Butthead DVD.”
“The brain damaged Keith (the stalker) Olbermann is doing a “special comment” on the SCOTUS ruling tonight.”
“I have a brain damaged sister and I agreed when Rahm said that, he should have been chewed out (Although telling him to step down was over the top).”
“Yet another brain damaged troll who equates anyone not a fundie to being a tyrant/terrorist.”
“My sister is brain damaged and my mother was the ultimate ‘Pro-lifer’ This man has no business setting policy.”
“The boy was brain damaged and put on a ventilator.”
“Landrigan is severely brain damaged, probably as a result of his biological mother's drug abuse during his pregnancy.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘damaged’.
words meaning bad or not real data
After the school bully breaks your new yo-yo, you can use these words to describe it. All hail the carnage!
Ciprofloxacin changed my world 5 months ago. The pharmacy failed to include the FDA Black Box Warning on my prescription. And the resultant tendonitis has sorely afflicted 6 tendons (so far) and ...
Looking for tweets for damaged.