from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of mutilate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. badly injured, perhaps with amputation or permanent disfigurement.
- adj. damaged, often deliberately; -- of compositions. Opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Deprived of some important or characteristic part.
- In entomology, cut short; greatly abbreviated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a part of the body crippled or disabled
Sorry, no etymologies found.