from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to rachitis; affected by rachitis; rickety.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In anatomy, of or pertaining to the spinal column; spinal; vertebral.
- Pertaining to or affected with rachitis; rickety.
- Of or pertaining to a mountain ridge or range.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. affected with, suffering from, or characteristic of rickets
From rachitis + -ic. (Wiktionary)