from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having an abnormally small head
- n. A microcephalic person
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a small head; having the cranial cavity small; -- opposed to
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having an unusually small cranium.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having an abnormally small head and underdeveloped brain
Sorry, no etymologies found.