from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having an abnormally large head
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to macrocephaly; having an unusually large head.
- adj. Having the cotyledons of a dicotyledonous embryo confluent, and forming a large mass compared with the rest of the body.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a large head; associated with excessive size of the head: as, macrocephalic idiocy.
- In ancient prosody, having one syllable too many at the beginning: an epithet of dactylic hexameters the first foot of which apparently has a syllable in excess. Also procephalic. See dolichuric.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having an exceptionally large head and brain
Sorry, no etymologies found.