from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Abnormal largeness of the head. Also called megacephaly, megalocephaly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A condition in which the head is abnormally large.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. THe condition of having an unusually large head; it differs from
hydrocephalusbecause there is no increase intracranial pressure and the overgrowth is symmetrical.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition of having an abnormally, or unusually, large head; macrocephalia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an abnormally large head; differs from hydrocephalus because there is no increased intracranial pressure and the overgrowth is symmetrical
macro- + -cephaly (Wiktionary)