from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. A past tense and the past participle of spring.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of spring
- v. Alternative form of sprang: simple past of spring.
- adj. Utterly infatuated with someone; completely taken over by romantic interest.
- adj. cracked or strained
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. & p. p. of spring.
- adj. Said of a spar that has been cracked or strained.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Preterit and past participle of spring.
- n. Tipsy; drunk.
Sorry, no etymologies found.