from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. A past tense and the past participle of sing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of sing
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. & p. p. of sing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A preterit and the past participle of singular
- n. The pine or fir, used as a decorative motive in Chinese art.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
Sorry, no etymologies found.