from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and a past participle of hang. See Usage Note at hang.
- adj. Vulgar Slang Having large genitals. Used of males.
- adj. Slang Anxious; nervous.
- adj. Slang Overly involved or preoccupied; hung up.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of hang.
- adj. Suspended by hanging.
- adj. Having hanging additions or appendages.
- adj. Of a jury, unable to reach a unanimous verdict in a trial.
- adj. Of a legislature, lacking a majority political party.
- adj. Of a computer or similar device, receiving power but not functioning as desired; working very slowly or not at all. The condition is often corrected by rebooting the computer.
- adj. Having a large penis (often preceded by an adverb, e.g. well hung).
- adj. having a penis of a certain size
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. & p. p. of hang.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Preterit and past participle of hang.
Sorry, no etymologies found.