from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having large breasts.
- adj. Having large genitals. Used of a male.
- adj. Having a large endowment or amount of money.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a substantial income, wealthy.
- adj. Having a significant measure of a natural gift or ability.
- adj. Having large breasts or buttocks.
- adj. Having a large penis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
Sorry, no etymologies found.