from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Giving off tiny flashes of light; glittery: a dress with sparkly sequins.
- adj. Lively; vivacious: a sparkly personality.
- adj. Effervescent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. giving off sparks, or small flashes of light; glittery
- adj. lively and high-spirited
- adj. bubbly or effervescent
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having brief brilliant points or flashes of light
- adj. marked by high spirits or excitement
Sorry, no etymologies found.