from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a distinct shape.
- adj. Having a pleasing shape.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having a pleasing shape, pleasant to look at
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Well-formed; having a regular shape; comely; symmetrical.
- adj. Fit; suitable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Well-formed; having a regular and pleasing shape; symmetrical.
- Fit; likely.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a well-proportioned and pleasing shape
shape + -ly (Wiktionary)