from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Suggestive of or having the qualities of sculpture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like or suggesting sculpture: shapely, statuelike, etc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. After the manner of sculpture; resembling, or relating to, sculpture.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Possessing the character of sculpture; resembling sculpture; chiseled; hence, clean-cut and well-proportioned; statue-like; grand rather than beautiful or pretty: as, sculpturesque features.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling sculpture
sculpture + -esque (Wiktionary)