from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having well-formed limbs; well-proportioned.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a slender, athletic physical frame.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. With well-proportioned, unblemished limbs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having well-proportioned limbs; lithe; shapely: as, “a. clean-limbed fellow,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having well-proportioned limbs
Sorry, no etymologies found.