from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Clearly and sharply defined or outlined.
- adj. Neat and trim in appearance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a neat, smart appearance
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. See clear-cut.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Clear-cut; well-shaped; definite; precise: as, a clean-cut mouth; a clean-cut statement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. neat and smart in appearance
- adj. clear and distinct to the senses; easily perceptible
Sorry, no etymologies found.