from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the beard or hair shaved off.
- adj. Having recently shaved.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having no beard or mustache.
- adj. Having had facial hair completely removed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having the surface shaved to smoothness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. closely shaved recently
Sorry, no etymologies found.