from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having freckles.
- adj. Covered with freckles
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Marked with freckles; spotted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Marked with freckles or spots: as, a freckled face.
- Marked with small, irregular, and not very distinct spots, resembling freckles on a face.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or covered with or resembling freckles
Sorry, no etymologies found.