from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Tall, thin, and ungainly. See Synonyms at lean2.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Somewhat lank; tall, slim, and rather ungraceful or awkward.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Somewhat lank; tall, thin, bony and ungraceful.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Somewhat lank; tending to or characteristic. of lankness or leanness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tall and thin and having long slender limbs
- adj. tall and thin
Sorry, no etymologies found.