from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of less than normal or sufficient size.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. below the usual or expected size
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of a size less than is common.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of a size less than common or below a standard.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. smaller than normal for its kind
Sorry, no etymologies found.