from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of stunt.
- adj. prevented from growing or developing
- adj. low height-for-age (for a person).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Dwarfed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Checked in growth; undeveloped; dwarfed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. inferior in size or quality
Sorry, no etymologies found.