from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no definite shape or structure; unorganized. See Synonyms at shapeless.
- adj. Not yet developed to maturity: "a headstrong, unformed young man” ( Rod Nordland).
- adj. Not yet given a physical existence; uncreated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not having a definite form
- adj. not well developed
- adj. not formed or made
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Decomposed, or resolved into parts; having the form destroyed.
- adj. Not formed; not arranged into regular shape, order, or relations; shapeless; amorphous.
- adj. Unorganized; without definite shape or structure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not having been formed; not fashioned; not molded into regular shape.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not formed or organized
- adj. not having form or shape
From un- + formed (Wiktionary)