from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not yet determined or settled; open: Our position on this bill is still undecided.
- adj. Not having reached a decision; uncommitted: undecided voters.
- n. One, such as a voter, that has not yet reached a decision: "Will this joint interview make up minds among the vast throng of undecideds?” ( William Safire).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Open and not yet settled or determined.
- adj. Uncommitted, not having reached a decision.
- n. A voter etc. who has not yet come to a decision.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not decided or determined; not settled.
- Not having one's mind made up or one's purpose fixed; irresolute.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by indecision
- adj. not yet having made a commitment
- adj. not brought to a conclusion; subject to further thought
Sorry, no etymologies found.