from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Heavier, larger, or higher on one side than on the other.
- adj. Sagging or leaning to one side.
- adj. Characterized by the domination of one competitor over another: a lopsided victory.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not even or balanced; not the same on one side as on the other.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Leaning to one side because of some defect of structure.
- adj. Unbalanced; poorly proportioned; having much more on one side than the other; -- also used metaphorically.
- adj. Full of idiosyncrasies.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Inclining to one side; heavier or more developed on one side than on the other, physically or mentally.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having one side lower or smaller or lighter than the other
- adj. turned or twisted toward one side
Sorry, no etymologies found.