from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not symmetrical.
- adj. Presenting a false dilemma, or a choice between two things which are not opposites.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not symmetrical; unsymmetrical.
- In mathematics, not having commensurability; incommensurable. Inharmonious; not reconcilable.
- In the terminology of Herbert Spencer, entirely destitute of approximation toward symmetry, and thus distinguished from unsymmetrical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. irregular in shape or outline
- adj. characterized by asymmetry in the spatial arrangement or placement of parts or components
Sorry, no etymologies found.