from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. exhibiting a gap between the teeth, especially between the two upper central incisors
- adj. exhibiting a gap where a tooth is missing, as of a child who has lost a baby tooth, or an adult who has lost a permanent tooth
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having conspicuous interstices between the teeth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having gaps in the line of teeth; wanting some of the teeth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having widely spaced teeth
Sorry, no etymologies found.