from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Mischievous; impish: a puckish grin; puckish wit.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. mischievous; excessively playful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling Puck; merry; mischievous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling the fairy Puck; like what Puck might do; merry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. naughtily or annoyingly playful
After Puck, a mischievous fairy in English folklore who is also a character in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. (Wiktionary)