from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or befitting an imp; mischievous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. mischievous; of or befitting an imp.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the qualities, or showing the characteristics, of an imp; naughtily or annoyingly playful.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the qualities or behavior of an imp; devilish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. naughtily or annoyingly playful
Sorry, no etymologies found.