from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Smartly attired; dapper.
- adj. Sportive; mischievous.
- adj. Crafty; cunning; devious.
- adj. Likely to cause trouble and therefore requiring special care or skilled, delicate treatment.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Inclined to trickery; sneaky, devious.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Exhibiting artfulness; trickish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Trickish; cunning; adroit; artful; crafty.
- Deceptive; fallacious; illusive: illusory.
- Playful; sportive; mischievous.
- Trim; dainty; neat; spruce.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by skill in deception
tricks + -y? (Wiktionary)