from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Difficult or impossible to control or restrain: irrepressible laughter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not containable or controllable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not capable of being repressed, restrained, or controlled
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not repressible; incapable of being repressed, restrained, or kept under control.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. impossible to repress or control
From ir- + repressible. (Wiktionary)