from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Open and unrestrained: uninhibited laughter.
- adj. Free from traditional social or moral constraints.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not inhibited; having no inhibitions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not inhibited, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not inhibited or restrained
un- + inhibited (Wiktionary)