from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not held in check; unrestrained: an unchecked flow of water; an unchecked temper.
- adj. Not checked for accuracy, efficiency, or flaws: an unchecked list.
- adj. Informal Of or relating to a square in a crossword that is part of only one word instead of two.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Unrestrained or not held back.
- adj. Not examined for accuracy, efficiency, etc.
- adj. Not checked (ticked or enabled).
- adj. Part of only one entry (i.e., across or down, but not both).
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of uncheck.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not checked; not restrained; not hindered. Not contradicted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not restrained or controlled
un- + checked (Wiktionary)
See uncheck (Wiktionary)