from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Immovable; fixed.
- adj. Not moving; motionless.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not mobile, not movable
- adj. fixed, unable to be moved
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being moved; immovable; fixed; stable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not mobile; incapable of moving or of being moved; immovable; fixed; stable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. securely fixed in place
- adj. not capable of movement or of being moved
From Latin immobilis. (Wiktionary)