from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Offering no initiative for change, especially in politics.
- n. An idle or lazy person.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A lazy person.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Doing nothing; disinclined to work or exertion; inactive; idle; lazy; -- of people.
- n. person who does no work.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who does nothing; an idler.
- Doing no work; idle; indolent; inactive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. person who does no work
- adj. characterized by inability or unwillingness to work toward a goal or assume responsibility
Sorry, no etymologies found.