from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characterized by or prone to meditation. See Synonyms at pensive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to meditation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Disposed to meditate, or to meditation
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Addicted to meditation.
- Pertaining or inclining to or expressing meditation: as, a meditative mood.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. deeply or seriously thoughtful
Sorry, no etymologies found.