from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Examining one's own perceptions and sensory experiences; contemplative or thoughtful about oneself.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Inspecting within; seeing inwardly; capable of, or exercising, inspection; self-conscious.
- adj. Involving the act or results of conscious knowledge of physical phenomena; -- contrasted with
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Looking within; characterized or effected by introspection; studying or exhibiting one's own consciousness or internal state.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. given to examining own sensory and perceptual experiences
Sorry, no etymologies found.