from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Egoistical.
- adj. Egotistic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to egoism; imbued with egoism or excessive thoughts of self; self-loving.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by the vice of egoism; absorbed in self.
- In ethics, pertaining or relating to one's self, and not to others; relating to the promotion of one's own well-being, or the gratification of one's own desires; characterized by egoism: opposed to altruistic.
- In metaphysics, involving the doctrine that nothing exists but the ego.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. limited to or caring only about yourself and your own needs
From egoist + -ic (Wiktionary)