from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Egotistical.
- adj. Egoistic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Addicted to, or manifesting, egotism; having an exaggerated view of one's own importance or good qualities.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or of the nature of egotism; characterized by egotism: as, an egotistic remark; an egotistic person.
- Synonyms Conceited, vain, self-important, opinionated, assuming. See egotism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characteristic of those having an inflated idea of their own importance
- adj. characteristic of false pride; having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Sorry, no etymologies found.