from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a narrow or selfish attitude.
- adj. Characterized by pettiness or selfishness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Selfish, petty, constrained in thought, limited in scope of consideration.
- adj. Not interested in (or capable of) thinking about the big picture.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. contemptibly narrow in outlook
Sorry, no etymologies found.