from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Causing irritation or distress; vexatious.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Causing irritation, annoyance, or discomfort; bothersome, irksome.
- adj. Thorny; difficult to deal with, especially due to being complex or tricky.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as irritating, 1.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. causing irritation or annoyance
- adj. easily irritated or annoyed
nettle + -some (Wiktionary)