from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Vexatious; bothersome.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Causing annoyance or bother, irritating
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Vexatious; troublesome; tormenting. [Colloq.] Also used adverbially.”
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Plaguestricken; infected with the plague; marked by the plague or other foul disease.
- Troublesome; vexatious; annoying.
- Vexatiously; deucedly: as, plaguy hard; a plaguy long time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a disagreeable manner
- adj. causing irritation or annoyance
Sorry, no etymologies found.