from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Causing vexation or irritation; troublesome: an annoying cough.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Causing irritation or annoyance; troublesome; vexatious.
- v. Present participle of annoy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That annoys; molesting; vexatious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. causing irritation or annoyance
- n. the act of troubling or annoying someone
annoy + -ing (Wiktionary)