from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of tease.
- n. The act of teasing; making fun of or making light of.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Vexing; irritating; annoying.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. playful vexation
- adj. arousing sexual desire without intending to satisfy it
- adj. causing irritation or annoyance
- n. the act of removing tangles from you hair with a comb
- n. the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule); provoking someone with persistent annoyances
- adj. playfully vexing (especially by ridicule)
Sorry, no etymologies found.