from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Attractive; inviting: an appealing manner; an appealing idea.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having appeal; attractive.
- v. Present participle of appeal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That appeals; imploring.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. able to attract interest or draw favorable attention
- adj. (of characters in literature or drama) evoking empathic or sympathetic feelings
Sorry, no etymologies found.