from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no physical feeling or sensation; insentient.
- adj. Not sharing in the pleasures or pains of others; callous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without emotion or sympathy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destitute of feeling; void of sensibility; insensible; insensate.
- adj. Without kind feelings; cruel; hard-hearted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Devoid of feeling; insensible; void of sensibility. Devoid of sympathy with others; hard-hearted; unsympathetic; cruel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. devoid of feeling for others
- adj. devoid of feeling or sensation
un- + feeling (Wiktionary)