from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something that is obtuse
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. State or quality of being obtuse.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being obtuse, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being slow to understand
- n. the quality of lacking a sharp edge or point
Sorry, no etymologies found.