from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being stale.
- n. The result or product of being stale.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being stale.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being stale, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. unoriginality as a result of being dull and hackneyed
- n. having lost purity and freshness as a consequence of aging
stale + -ness (Wiktionary)