from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being blunt.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Want of edge or point; dullness; obtuseness; lack of sharpness.
- n. Abruptness of address; rude plainness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being blunt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. without sharpness or clearness of edge or point
- n. the quality of being direct and outspoken
Sorry, no etymologies found.