from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being frank; candour; honesty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being frank; candor; openess; ingenuousness; fairness; liberality.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Plainness of speech; candor; openness; ingenuousness: as, he told me his opinion with frankness.
- n. Liberality; bounteousness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of being blunt and outspoken
- n. the quality of being honest and straightforward in attitude and speech
frank + -ness (Wiktionary)